Phase 5 Individual Project Deliverable Length: GUI application with all of its NetBeans Java Project files and 8–10 pages containing the design Details:
So far you have accomplished a lot with developing a simple functioning GUI Java Application by completing the following in your overall Key Assignment:
- Week 1: Project Outline
- Week 1: Class Diagrams
- Week 1: Use Case Diagrams
- Week 2: Java Fundamentals
- Week 3: Java Control Structures
- Week 4: Error Handling and File Input/Output
- Week 5: Final Application Design & Screenshots
In this final assignment, you will add one more usability feature, which is to have the entire user input information on one form so that the user does not have to respond to several individual prompt boxes. You will be reusing some of your code developed in previous assignments along with potentially utilizing some of these new classes:
- GUI Components
- Swing versus AWT
- Component Class
- Layout Manger Classes
- JFrame Class
- JLabel Class
- JTextField Class
- Button Class
Note: your instructor will cover, in Live Chats, how to set up the GUI on one screen similar to the following example.
You will develop a fully functional Graphical User Interface form similar to the following pizzeria example below:
You must also revisit the UML diagrams one more time and revise them to represent the final online ordering system in structural diagrams; the class diagrams; and in a behavioral diagram, the use case diagram.
New Content for Week 5:
The following are the overall project deliverables:
- Save the final program code you just developed and ran successfully in a zip file that includes all of your NetBeans project files.
- Update the Key Assignment design document, started in week 1, title page with a new date and project name.
- Update the previously completed sections based on your instructor's feedback.
- Save screenshots of your application and paste them under the section called Final Application Design & Screenshots. Update class diagrams and use case diagrams as described in previous sections and save to new section mentioned above.
- Be sure to update your table of contents before submission.
- Name the revised document yourname_IT110_IP5.doc.
Submit the final Key Assignment design document and Java application zip file for grading.