Simple Commission Calculation Program Part 1
Write a Java™ application using NetBeans™ Integrated Development Environment (IDE) that calculates the total annual compensation of a salesperson. Either a GUI (graphic user interface) program or non-GUI program is acceptable. Consider the following factors:
- A salesperson will earn a fixed annual salary of $25,000.00.
- A salesperson will also receive a commission as a sales incentive. Commission is a percentage of the salesperson’s annual sales. The current commission is 10% of total sales.
- The total annual compensation is the fixed salary plus the commission earned.
The Java™ application should meet these technical requirements:
- Create a NetBeans project and name it XXXIA2. XXX is your last name. It is important to use your last name so that each student’s project name is unique. When your team evaluation the members’ program, the team will know whom the program belong to. Your system can also load in multiple projects without conflicting project names. The number 2 in the file name is the academic week number.
- The application should have at least one class, in addition to the application’s controlling class (a controlling class is where the main function resides).
- There should be proper documentation in the source code.
- The application should ask the user to enter annual sales, and it should display the total annual compensation.
Because NetBeans produces multiple files for one project, the best method to submit an assignment is to zip the files. There should be one project folder created by NetBeans using your project name. Zip the folder. Submit your NetBeans project zip file.